Customized PCB membrane switch
PCB membrane keypad
A.Graphic overlay: PET F150/F200
C.Rear adhesive: 3M467/3M468
D.PCB: FR4, double side circuit
E.Matching color: Pantone or RAL
④Embossing Style: debossed
>100MΩ 250V DC
Non-tactile Switch Stroke
Tactile Switch Stroke
>0.5-1.2 million times
40℃,90%RH No Influence
| R>1,180 angel|
The above product information is for reference only, we can provide customized production according to the design requirements of customers.
PCB Membrane Switches are generally more costly than Silver Flex Membrane Switches, they enjoy several advantages over Silver Flex switches:
- Lower electrical resistance/higher conductivity.
- Hard soldering components on a PCB is a more robust method to attach components vs. epoxy silver paste.
- Soldering many component types using automated pick-and-place equipment.
- Ideal for smaller designs where dense circuit patterns or trace routing limitations exist, by using plated thru-hole technology to utilize both sides of the PCB.
- Plating options such as gold, tin-lead, and nickel.
- Can be used in extreme environments, and high-reliability/high-vibration environments.